1. Must be a current NWSFC financial member
2. Scales should be PUBLIC TRADE CERTIFIED and have a current CALIBRATION CERTIFICATE
3. Scales that do not meet this requirement will only be accepted at the discretion of the records officer
(e.g., scales from a reputable manufacturer with suitable range and accuracy will be considered)
4. NWSFC Rules replicate the AUF requirements (National Spearfishing Record custodians).
5. In the event of any conflict, the NWSFC rule shall take precedence.
6. Complete the .pdf form below and submit to the weigh master – firstname.lastname@example.org